We love oils for the skin loving properties and nourishing benefits. Below is a list of oils used in different varieties to create that special bar of soap. Only natural, ethically sourced, skin loving ingredients. Carefully selected oils high in vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Pure Olive Oil - A light green oil produced from the olives of trees typically found in the Mediterranean. Naturally moisturizing and high in Omega-3. Antioxidant properties and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil - A light green oil, hemp seed oil is produced from the seeds of the hemp plant. Not to be confused with the other oils produced from the cannabis flower. Hemp seed oil does not contain THC (0.3%) or CBD. Nutty scent, naturally moisturizing and high in Omega-3 and Omega-6. Read about the health benefits at Hemp Seed Oil: Health Benefits, Nutrition, Dosage, and More (webmd.com).
- Rice Bran Oil - A light yellow oil produced from the hard outer layer of rice. Earthy scent and high in Vitamin E with antioxidant properties. Rice Bran oil has similar benefits to Olive Oil.
- Babassu Oil - A white-yellow oil produced from the Brazilian Palm tree. Babassu comes from a nut that is similar to the coconut. This oil is a good alternative for those with coconut allergies. Absorbs fast into skin with high cleansing properties. Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Mango Seed Butter - A white oil produced from the mango seed. High moisturizing and absorbs well into skin. Similar to Shea and Cocoa butter, minus the greasy feel. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Avocado Butter - A light green oil produced from the fruit of the avocado. Rich in minerals and vitamin A, D, and E. Super moisturizing, leaving skin smooth and nourished.
H2O + NaOH + Oil = Soap